The Junior 105Se 5kw with a fixed multi-fuel grate and separate primary and secondary air controls offers more control when burning wood or smokeless fuel.
With both the primary and secondary air being taken from the base of the stove an external air manifold can easily be installed. This allows you to connect the 105Se’s combustion air directly to an outside air duct reducing a possible draught in the room and meeting current building regulations on new houses.*
The Junior 105Se incorporates the same, well proven, powerful preheated Airwash system as that built in to all our Clearburn Range.
Ex-display Price Now £1,111.80 Inc. Vat.
RRP: £1,588.26 Inc. Vat
In store purchase only – one item only available.
• 5Kw nominal output
• 83% efficient
• H: 850mm W: 450mm D: 375mm
• Powerful pre-heated airwash system
• DEFRA approved, suitable for smoke
• Large curved glass and door
(315mm x 355mm)
• 125mm top and rear flue outlets
• Wood burning plate
• Closed combustion (Direct air inlet facility)
• Vertical rear flue adaptor
- Check with your local building control before installation of direct air.