Incorporating all the features of the Clearburn range, these great little Inset wood burning or multi-fuel stoves have been designed to fit into an existing fireplace, often saving on building works to re-model your existing fireplace and hearth depth.
The pre-heated air wash system, designed to keep the glass clean and secondary burning of exhaust gases, multi-fuel riddling grate option and superb fuel efficiency make these traditional stoves among the most efficient inset stoves available.
Herrick Inset features
- Incorporating all the features of the Clearburn range
- Double skin convector
- Preheated airwash system
- Designed to fit into a standard 16″ (400mm) fireplace (with fire back removed)
- Handle options. Bar, cage or stainless steel
- Drop in external riddling multi-fuel grate
- Double glazed heavy cast iron door
- 5mm steel refractory lined fire box
Herrick Inset – Key Facts
|Flue Size||125mm (5″)|
|Flat Black||Herrick Inset Low Canopy||W: 520
|Rear fire box overall dimensions for above||W: 400
Calculate heat requirement for your room
*INTEREST FREE – Finance Packages are available, subject to acceptance terms – please ask for details.