Ex-display Dartmoor 5 Inset 5kw wood burning stove
This great little inset wood burning stove has been designed to fit into an existing fireplace, often saving on building works to re-model your existing fireplace and hearth depth.
It features the Dean Stoves’ pre-heated Airwash system, designed to keep the glass clean and secondary burning of exhaust gases, an optional multi-fuel riddling grate, superb fuel efficiency makes this traditional stove among the most efficient inset stoves available.
Ex-display price £1,036.50* inc vat
RRP: £1,382.00 inc vat
*In store purchase only – while stock lasts
Dartmoor 5 Inset features
- Incorporating all the features of the Clearburn range
- Double skin convector
- Preheated Airwash system
- Designed to fit into a standard 16″ (400mm) fireplace (with fire back removed)
- Drop-in external riddling multi-fuel grate (optional)
- 5mm steel refractory lined fire box
- 5 Year Guarantee – Full details see Operating Instructions
Dartmoor 5 Inset – Key Facts
|Flue Size||125mm (5″)|
|Energy Efficiency Rating||A|
|Flat Black||Dartmoor 5 Inset Profiled Flat Top without extra extension frame||W: 480
|Rear fire box overall dimensions for above||W: 400
Calculate heat requirement for your room
*INTEREST FREE – Finance Packages are available, subject to acceptance terms – please ask for details.