The Dartmoor W5 has been developed to provide a wide door 5kw stove. An ideal choice for smaller rooms with larger fireplaces.
Dartmoor W5 features
- Powerful air wash system
- Wider door than the Dartmoor 5, but with the same 5kw nominal output
- Woodburning and Multifuel models available
- Approved for use in smoke controlled areas with DEFRA kit fitted
- Kits available to convert the woodburner model to burn fossil fuels at a later date
- Rear and Base protection plates not normally required unless the stove is being sited on a heat sensitive hearth material such as slate or marble.
|Metallic Black||Dean Forge Dartmoor W5, Profiled Flat Top||W: 565
Dartmoor W5 – Key Facts
|Flue Size||125mm (5″)|
|Standard Leg Length||105mm (4″)|
|Optional Integral Boiler||No|
|Optional Saddle Boiler||No|
|Optional Flat Back Boiler||9,000BTU|
|Flue Centre Top||103mm|
|Flue Centre Rear||475mm|
|Energy Efficiency Rating||A+|
|Distance to combustibles (mm)||Rear of
Calculate heat requirement for your room
Due to the limitations of the digital publication process actual colours may vary.