The Dartmoor W5 Se has been developed to provide a wide door 5kw stove. An ideal choice for smaller rooms with larger fireplaces.
Dartmoor W5 Se – Key Features
- Powerful air wash system
- Wider door than the Dartmoor 5, but with the same 5kw nominal output
- Woodburning and Multi-fuel models available
- APPROVED for use in smoke control areas
- 2022 Compliant models available
- Kits available to convert the woodburner model to burn smokeless fuels
- Rear and Base protection plates not normally required unless the stove is being sited on a heat sensitive hearth material such as slate or marble.
- 5 Year Guarantee – Full details see Operating Instructions
|Flat Black||Dean Forge Dartmoor W5, Profiled Flat Top||W: 565
Dartmoor W5 Se – Key Facts
|Flue Size||125mm (5″)|
|Standard Leg Length||105mm (4″)|
|Optional Integral Boiler||No|
|Optional Saddle Boiler||No|
|Optional Flat Back Boiler||No|
|Flue Centre Top||103mm|
|Flue Centre Rear||475mm|
|Energy Efficiency Rating||A+|
|Distance to combustibles (mm)||Rear of
|Dartmoor W5 Se||900||600||475|
Calculate heat requirement for your room
Due to the limitations of the digital publication process actual colours may vary.
*INTEREST FREE – Finance Packages are available, subject to acceptance terms – please ask for details.