The Malvern LS has all the features of the standard Malvern model but with the addition of a convenient integral log storage area under the stove.
This 5Kw model has a powerful airwash to help keep the large glass door clean to offer superb views of the flames. Being DEFRA approved, you can be confident about burning logs in a smoke controlled area. The Malvern LS is a multifuel stove enabling you to burn logs and smokeless fuels.
The Malvern LS is supplied as standard with a brushed steel door handle (a matt black handle is available an an optional extra if this is your preference)
An external riddling grate allows the ashes to be riddling conveniently without having to open the firebox door.
The Malvern LS is supplied with an adjustable log guard for either wood or solid fuel.
Finished in traditional matt black paint, this stove is easy to maintain.
Malvern LS Specifications
|Efficiency||71% gross 78% net|
|Temperature||below 100 degrees|
- High quality steel construction with solid cast iron door
- 5Kw output – suitable for a wide range of room sizes
- Log store pedestal base – keeps logs conveniently to hand
- Multifuel – can be used with wood and smokeless fuel
- Smoke Exempt – you can now burn wood in smoke controlled zones
- Large glass window for a relaxing view of the flames
- Powerful airwash to help keep the glass panel free of deposits
- Adjustable log guard for either wood or solid fuel
- Available in Traditional black, Cranberry Blush and Buttermilk stove paint finishes
- Brushed steel handle as standard – matt black available as an option
- 10 year warranty