Using over 25 years of stove knowledge, ACR have created the Earlswood specifically for use within the UK market place. ACR have listened to our customers and responded to their needs and created the Earlswood design.
Manufactured from steel and cast iron to give strength and efficient heat transfer back into the room, The Earlswood has full DEFRA approval enabling it to burn wood within smoke controlled zones. Being a multifuel stove, you can also burn a range of smokeless fuels on this stove. For your convenience, an external riddling grate comes as standard.
Fitted with a very powerful airwash, it will ensure that the large glass panel remains clear of soot and tar deposits. With a 5kw output, the Earlswood is ideal for small to medium sized rooms and does not require additional room air requirement.
Finished in a traditional matt black paint for easy maintenance or a choice of Buttermilk or Cranberry Blush paint finishes as an option.
|Efficiency||71% gross 78% net|
|Temperature||below 100 degrees|
Earlswood Feature List
- High quality steel construction with solid cast iron door
- 5Kw output – suitable for a wide range of room sizes
- Multifuel – can be used with wood and smokeless fuel
- Smoke Exempt – you can now burn wood in smoke controlled zones
- Large glass window for a relaxing view of the flames
- Powerful airwash to help keep the glass panel free of deposits
- Adjustable log guard for either wood or solid fuel
- Available in Traditional black, Cranberry Blush and Buttermilk stove paint finishes
- Brushed steel handle available as an option
- No additional room air ventilation required
- 10 year warranty