The Astwood multifuel stove has an output of 7Kw and features a large glass door which is kept clean by its powerful airwash. Being DEFRA approved enables wood to be burned within smoke controlled areas and by being multifuel, this allows smokeless fuels to be burned also. The Astwood has an external riddling facility to conveniently clear the ashes from the grate.
It features an adjustable log guard for either wood or smokeless fuels.
Constructed from quality cast iron and steel, the Astwood is finished in matt black paint or you can choose from Buttermilk or Cranberry Blush paint finishes as an option.
|Efficiency||71% gross 78% net|
|Temperature||below 100 degrees|
Astwood Feature List
- High quality steel construction with solid cast iron door
- 7Kw output – suitable for a wide range of room sizes
- Multifuel – can be used with wood and smokeless fuel
- Smoke Exempt – you can now burn wood in smoke controlled zones
- Large glass window for a relaxing view of the flames
- Powerful airwash to help keep the glass panel free of deposits
- Adjustable log guard for either wood or solid fuel
- Standard, extended leg and pedestal base options available
- Available in Traditional black, Cranberry Blush and Buttermilk stove paint finish
- Brushed steel handle available as an option
- Optional direct air supply kit available
- 10 year warranty